- Brand Name: GEB
- Model Number: 523450
- Type: Li-polymer
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7v
- Size: 5.2*34*50mm(T*W*L)
- Nominal Capacity: 1100mAh
- Product Name: 3.7v 1100mah 523450 li-ion battery for electric device
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Standard charge current: 0.2C
- Certification: CE ROHS
- Shipment: DHL UPS FEDEX TNT EMS, etc.
- Feature: with NTC
- Application: solar light, digital device, etc.
- PVC color: Blue
- Skype: joanbattery
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package or blister packing or Custom-made Package
Mode of Transport: By UPS/DHL/FEDEX/TNT( It takes 3-5 days to arrive); by air cargo( It takes about one week to arrive); by sea shipment ( It takes about one month to arrive).
3.7v 1100mah 523450 li-ion battery for electric device on sale
1.Lighter weight, smaller size
2.High temperature performance
3.Extremely safe, no explosion, no fire under collision
4.Strong over-discharge resistance and charge retention
5.Strong charging acceptance and quick-charging capability 6.Maintenance-free and no acid or water for maintenance in usage
7.Large capability and long life for all high power output applications
8.Environmentally friendly non-toxic, non-contaminating, no rare metal.
9.Low self-discharge and good discharge performance at low temperature 10.Excellent large current discharge performance especially in startup and climbing
(1)Power electric vehicles: electric bike, bicycle, scooter, motor, car
(2)Portable Devices: GPS,PDA, laptop, notebook
(3)Video Devices: LED flashlight, cordless phone ,camera, safety alarm
(4)Others: electric meter water Instrument, backup power
Precautions and Safety Instructions of Lithium Battery Pack
When the voltage between the two electrodes is over 36V, the safe voltage of human beings, you should not touch them with your body.
- Do not immerse the battery pack in water or seawater, and keep the battery pack in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
- Do not expose in the sun.
- Do not expose in the rain or snow
- Does not use or leave the battery pack near a heat source as fire or heater.
- Use the battery pack charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
- Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
- Do not connect the battery pack electrodes to an electrical outlet.
- Do not discard the battery pack in fire or a heater.
- Do not short-circuit the battery pack by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
- Do not transport or store the battery pack together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
- Do not strike, trample or throw the battery pack.
- Do not directly solder the battery pack and pierce the battery pack with a nail or other sharp objects.
- Do not use or leave the battery pack at high temperature (for example, at strong direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather). Otherwise, it can overheat or fire or its performance will be degenerate and its service life will be decreased.
- Do not use the battery pack in a location where static electricity and magnetic field is great, otherwise, the safety devices may be damaged, causing hidden trouble of safety.
- If the battery pack leaks and the electrolyte gets into the eyes, do not rub the eyes, instead, rinse the eyes with clean water, and immediately seek medical attention. Otherwise, it may injure eyes.
- If the battery pack gives off strange odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appear abnormal during use, recharging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery pack charger and stop using it.
- In case the battery pack terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise poor performance may occur due to the poor connection with the instrument.
- Be aware discarded batteries may cause fire or explosion; tape the battery pack terminals to insulate them.
- Do not disassemble the battery pack , there may be a danger disassembling the battery pack.
- Do not expose to temperature above 60℃ or heater.
- Do not use the battery pack connected in series or parallel.
- Storage in a dry and ventilated room, keep away from other dangerous materials.
- Charging battery pack should be monitored by professional person. Charging process should ensure the connection of the plug and socket, the normally charge device, and all the connections of battery pack in good condition. If appears unusual things, charge must be done after restoring.
Storage of Lithium Battery Pack
1.The battery pack shall be storied within -10℃~45℃ range environmental condition.
2.If the battery pack has to be storied for a long time (Over 1 months),the environmental condition should be:
3.The capacity is 80-90% of nominal capacity.
4.When storing battery packs for more than 6 months, charge at least once every 6 months to prevent leakage and deterioration in performance due to self-discharging.
General Electronics Battery Co., Ltd.
is a Sino-American jointventure company integrates R&D, manufacture and sales
Fortune Global 500 lithium battery customers special supplier
Over 1000 different sizes and capacities of batteries
We participate in a variety of trade fairs twice every year .On Electronics Show we discuss with customers
about our products and help them solve questions face to face.We have established contacts with many potential buyers from other places as America,Australia, Belgium, Israel,Germany,the Netherlands, Canada etc.
A: CC is constant current. CV is constant voltage.
2.Q: what functions can the BMS of the battery pack?
A: The BMS can Overcharge protection, Over discharge protection, Over current protection, Short circuit protection, Temperature protection. If you need more functions, please inform us and we can customized the BMS.
3.Q: What is vibration test?
A:Pack installed onto the vibration desk with clamps. Equipment parameters are as follows:
direction: up and down single vibration
max acceleration: 30m/s2
During the test , Nickel film without shedding ,no scratch, the voltage is OK.
4.Q: What is drop test?
A:Packs dropped from a height of 0.5 meter to cement ground, packs shall be dropped in each of three
mutually perpendicular directions. Total drop times are 6.
After that, Nickel film without shedding, no scratch, the voltage is OK.
5.Q: How to use the battery pack correctly
A: When you use the battery pack, please notice as below:
Charge:Connecting the battery pack to the charge controller, connect the charger to recharge.
Discharge:Connecting the battery pack to the load ,connect the load to discharge.
When you combine the battery with series or parallels, if there are oxidation layer on the surface, you should brush surface to the metal glow with thin steel brush to lower the connective resistance to the minimal resistance.
When combining with many batteries, if the voltage between the two electrodes is over 36V, the safe voltage for human beings, to guarantee the safety, you should not touch the two electrodes with your body.
6.Q: What special cautions are there?
A: Due to the voltage between two electrodes over the safe voltage of human beings, nobody
should touch the two electrodes by his body in case of his safety. During using the battery,
you need insulate the two electrode terminals and also the part outside the metal conductor,
in order to prevent the short-circuit incident. You should do the related safety-prevention
86-0755-81762725 ex t609