1. Standard export carton packaging or Custom-made Package
2. Mode of Transport:
By UPS/DHL/FEDEX/TNT (It takes 3-5 days to arrive).
By air cargo (It takes about one week to arrive)
By sea shipment (It takes about one month to arrive).
1. Lithium Polymer Battery Precautions and Safety Instructions
(1)Guarantee to keep the battery in good repair in 12 months from the shipment.
(2)Please use 0.5C current to charge up 60% capacity after the battery placed 3 months.
(3)Before Use the battery, carefully read the instruction manual and battery labels on the surface.
(4)Need to use the original battery charger, and should be placed in a dry ventilated place.
(5)Such as long-term when not in use, the battery charger to charge state half full, remove the battery from the device and separated, to avoid metal contact with the battery, causing
short-circuit or damage to the phenomenon.
(6)In use or during storage, battery found there has been high fever, leakage, odor, distortion and other anomalies, please stop using it immediately and stay away from the battery.
(7)Do not short-circuit the battery positive and negative, and careful not to allow the battery to moisture, to avoid danger.
(8)Using, keep away from heat, High pressure place, and do not beat, hit the battery.
(9)Battery end of life should be immediately removed from the equipment, Please properly handle security of spent batteries, do not put into fire or water.
(10) Shocks, high temperature, or contacts of sharp edge components should not be allowed in battery pack assembling process.
2.Storage of Lithium Polymer Battery
(1)Batteries should be charged to about 30% to 50% of capacity.
(2)Indoor storage in cool conditions without direct sun light on the packs or cartons.
(3)Store batteries in a dry location with low humidity, and a temperature range of –20°C to +30°C.
(4) Long-term storage can accelerate batteries self-discharge and lead to the deactivation of the batteries.To minimize the deactivation effect,store batteries in atemperature range of +10°C to +30°C. (5) When charging for the first time after long-term storage,deactivation of batteries may have led to decreased capacity.Recover such batteries to original performance through repeating several cycles of fully charging and discharging. (6) When storing batteries for more than 6 months,charge at least once every 6 months to prevent leakage and deterioration in performance due to self-discharging
General Electronics Battery Co., Ltd.
is a Sino-American jointventure company integrates R&D, manufacture and sales
Fortune Global 500 lithium battery customers special supplier
Over 1000 different sizes and capacities of batteries
We participate in a variety of trade fairs twice every year .On Electronics Show we discuss withcustomers
about our products and help them solve questions face to face.We have established contacts with many potential buyers from other places as America,Australia, Belgium, Israel,Germany,the Netherlands, Canada etc.
1. Q: Where can I get the price?
A:,,,A:,We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price,
please call us or tell us in your email so that we'll regard your inquiry priority.
2. Q: How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A: After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
3. Q: What about the lead time for mass production?
A: It depends on your order quantity and the season you place the order.
4. Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram, AliExpress, Cash, etc.
6. Q: If I want to test Lithium Polymer Battery, what testing requirements there are?
A: (1)Battery test environment:
,,,,Relative humidity: 60± 20% RH;
,,,,Atmospheric pressure: 86~106 KPa.
(2)Measuring instrumentation requirements:
Voltage instrumentation requirements--Measuring the voltage meter accuracy no less than 0.5 magnitude; Current instrumentation requirements--Measuring the current meter accuracy no less than 0.5 magnitude; Time instrumentation requirements--Measuring the time meter accuracy no less than 0.1%; Temperature instrumentation requirements--Measuring the temperature meter accuracy no less than 0.5 ℃; Impedance instrumentation requirements--Measuring impedance should by sinusoidal alternating (1 KHZ) test.
7. Q: What is full charged?
A:A:,With charging voltage 4.2V, current 0.2C continued to charge the battery pack, when charging current
drops to 0.02C charging is terminated, shall be full charged.
8. Q: What is full discharged?
A: Standard discharge current 0.2 C for continuous discharge, when the voltage drops to discharge cut-off voltage 3.0V discharge is terminated, shall be full discharged.
9. Q: If your specification can not meet my requirements, can you design and build my battery?
A: Of course. We will design and build your own products according to your special requests.
10.Q: What is minimal capacity?
,,,,,A:,The capacity means the discharge capacity of the cell, which is measured with discharge current
of 0.2C with 3.0V cut-off voltage after the standard charge.
11.Q: What is typical capacity?
,,,,,A:,The capacity means the average discharge capacity of the cell, which is measured with discharge
current of 0.2C with 3.0V cut-off voltage after the standard charge at 23±2℃ environment
12.Q: What is retention capability?
,,,,,,A:,After full charging, storing the battery 28 days with 20 ± 5°C condition , and then staying 1 hours with
discharge current of 0.2C till 3.0V cut-off voltage.
13.Q: What is standard charge?
,,,,,A:,Charging the cell initially with constant current at 0.2C and then with constant voltage at 4.2V till charge current declines to 0.02C.